Art Director (m/f/d)
- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Full-time
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Hybrid work
- Department: Product, Editing & Design
- Start date: Immediately
We at Ravensburger are both a truly global company and a family. As a bunch full of different characters and personalities with heart and a passion for achieving our goals together, we offer a great range of entertainment for children and families. What drives us forward? A shared sense of purpose. Together we are working on creating something meaningful - pure fulfillment for your career!
This is what we need you for
- Scouting and direction of agencies, designers and photographers incl. delivery of creative briefs
- work collaboratively with the product development team to meet or exceed the game's goals
- Independent conception and design of moodboards, packaging, logos, icons etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines and inspire others to do the same
- Ensuring a consistant brand presence
This is what you can score highly with
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Proficient usage of Adobe Creative Cloud, with focus on Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High degree of creativity, strong sense of style, sound knowledge of graphic design and typography
- Initiative and solution oriented, can self-manage the moving parts of a creative pipline and knowledge of artistic and technical illustration fundamentals
- Business fluent in written and spoken English & German is a plus
Having fun together
We do not just celebrate our successes and the Christmas party once a year, but also come together regularly for after-work parties, game evenings or in small groups together with colleagues.
Live your dreams
We are happy to support you if you need some time off, want to realize your dreams and take a sabbatical. Let's discuss the possibilities together.
Leasing electronic equipment
Once a year in autumn, you can lease electronic devices such as notebooks, smartphones, tablets, printers and other equipment for 24 months for your private use. Through salary sacrifice you can gain an income tax advantage.
Your health comes first
Check out our health and wellbeing benefits, such as vaccinations, eye check-ups or (online) sports courses, or get a check-up from our company doctor.
Our thinking and actions are geared towards the long term and sustainability, and thus we are looking together towards the future. Particularly through digitalization and internationalization, we offer our employees a wide range of development opportunities. As different as we are, we have one thing in common: we work for children and families of this world - with fun and motivation.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Human Resources Business Partner
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.