Production Planner (m/w/d)
für die Supply Chain Planung
- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Full-time
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Hybrid work
- Department: Production, Engineering & Logistics
- Start date: ab sofort
We at Ravensburger are a family - a bunch full of different characters and personalities with heart and a passion for achieving our goals together. What drives us forward? A shared sense of purpose. Together we work on creating something meaningful - pure fulfillment for your career!
This is what we need you for
- Operative Kapazitätsplanung/-disposition unter Berücksichtigung verfügbarer Kapazitäten
- Permanente Überwachung der Bedarfs-/Bestandssituation;
Sicherstellung eines definierten Servicegrads
- Bereitstellung von Prozess- und Fachwissen für andere Abteilungen; Ermittlung von Kennzahlen (KPIs)
- Vertretung der Abteilungsinteressen im Produktentwicklungsprozess (Kick-Off, Timeline Meeting)
- Optimierung der Planungs- und Steuerungsprozesse; aktive Mitarbeit in diversen Projekten
This is what you can score highly with
- Abschluss einer kaufmännischen Ausbildung oder eines betriebswirtschaftlichen Studiums
- Berufserfahrung in der Produktionsplanung/Disposition
- Gute Englischkenntnisse sowie Erfahrung im Umgang mit SAP wünschenswert
- Selbständige, proaktive und lösungsorientierte Denk- und Arbeitsweise
- Ein hohes Maß an Kommunikations- und Durchsetzungsfähigkeit
Flexible working hours
With our flexible working time models, you can easily manage your job and your private life. And if your position allows it, you can work part of the time from home.
We offer you a company pension plan and special conditions for occupational disability, accident and health insurance.
Live your dreams
We are happy to support you if you need some time off, want to realize your dreams and take a sabbatical. Let's discuss the possibilities together.
Food & Drinks
We take care of your well-being - with free fruit and water dispensers in the office as well as discounted food in our company restaurant at the Ravensburg office.
Leasing electronic equipment
Once a year in autumn, you can lease electronic devices such as notebooks, smartphones, tablets, printers and other equipment for 24 months for your private use. Through salary sacrifice you can gain an income tax advantage.
More in your pocket
In addition to your attractive salary, you will benefit from employer contributions towards employee savings and employee discounts on our products.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Human Resources Business Partner
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.