Mitarbeiter im Spieleland (m/w/d) - Bereich Attraktionen
für die Saison 2022
- Location: Meckenbeuren-Liebenau
- Working time: Full-time, Part-time
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Working on site
- Department: Tourism & Leisure
- Start date: April 2022
We at Ravensburger are both a truly global company and a family. As a bunch full of different characters and personalities with heart and a passion for achieving our goals together, we offer a great range of entertainment for children and families. What drives us forward? A shared sense of purpose. Together we are working on creating something meaningful - pure fulfillment for your career!
This is what we need you for
- Einsatz als Betreuer*in an vielfältigen Fahrgeschäften in einzelnen Themenbereichen
- Ansprechpartner*in in der jeweiligen Attraktion für kleine und große Gäste
- Mitverantwortung für das Wohlbefinden, Beratung, Betreuung und Sicherheit der Gäste
- Animation und Begeisterung der Gäste zum Mitmachen
This is what you can score highly with
- Sicheres und freundliches Auftreten sowie ein sympathisches und gepflegtes Erscheinungsbild
- Verantwortungsbewusstsein, Zuverlässigkeit und Freundlichkeit im direkten Gästekontakt
- Ein hohes Maß an Motivation und Flexibilität
- Kontaktfreudigkeit, Belastbarkeit und Teamfähigkeit
- Bereitschaft zur Feiertags- Wochenendarbeit
Your health comes first
Check out our health and wellbeing benefits, such as vaccinations, eye check-ups or (online) sports courses, or get a check-up from our company doctor.
Pensions are a complex issue. That's why we offer our employees free advice on pensions and retirement planning from the German Pension Insurance Fund (Deutsche Rentenversicherung). All your questions about pensions as well as statutory and private pension plans can be answered there.
The little ones under control
We will support you and your family in finding a childcare place and by offering employer-financed childcare during the Easter, Pentecost, summer and autumn school breaks in our Ravensburger Spieleland. In addition, we can offer you a daycare place for your children in the case of emergencies.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Assistant HR Business Partner & Recruitment Specialist
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.