Art Director (m/f/d)
for the category games
- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Full-time
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Hybrid work
- Department: Product, Editing & Design
- Start date: Immediately
We at Ravensburger are a family - a bunch full of different characters and personalities with heart and a passion for achieving our goals together. What drives us forward? A shared sense of purpose. Together we work on creating something meaningful - pure fulfillment for your career!
This is what we need you for
- Independent conception and design of moodboards, packaging, logos, icons, etc
- Scouting and direction of agencies, designers and photographers including delivery of creative briefs
- Ability to meet deadlines and inspire others to do the same
- Ensuring a consistent brand presence
- Work collaboratively with the project team to meet or exceed the game`s goal
This is what you can score highly with
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Proficient usage of Adobe Creative Cloud, with focus on Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High degree of creativity, strong sense of style, sound knowledge of graphic design and typography
- Initiative and solution oriented, can self-manage the moving parts of a creative pipeline
- Business fluent in written and spoken English & German
Live your dreams
We are happy to support you if you need some time off, want to realize your dreams and take a sabbatical. Let's discuss the possibilities together.
Food & Drinks
We take care of your well-being - with free fruit and water dispensers in the office as well as discounted food in our company restaurant at the Ravensburg office.
Having fun together
We do not just celebrate our successes and the Christmas party once a year, but also come together regularly for after-work parties, game evenings or in small groups together with colleagues.
More in your pocket
In addition to your attractive salary, you will benefit from employer contributions towards employee savings and employee discounts on our products.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Human Resources Business Partner
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.