International Consumer Insights Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Full-time
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Hybrid work
- Department: Marketing
- Start date: Immediately
This is what we need you for
- Creation and set up of global consumer studies to support innovation and marketing
- Development of target group-relevant insights based on a holistic 360 dregree view
- Analysis of market research information and derivation of business-relevant recommendations
- Advising on research methodologies, implementation of studies, selection of research institutes
- Analysis and development of state-of-the-art research methods as well as knowledge exchange
This is what you can score highly with
- Min. 5 years experience carrying out and coordination of international consumer insights research
- Solid understanding of all key methods of classical and agile market research
- Positive, communicative personality who enjoys working together in a team
- Analytical skills, creative and independent work within a project team
- Fluent in English and ideally German
Food & Drinks
We take care of your well-being - with free fruit and water dispensers in the office as well as discounted food in our company restaurant at the Ravensburg office.
The little ones under control
We will support you and your family in finding a childcare place and by offering employer-financed childcare during the Easter, Pentecost, summer and autumn school breaks in our Ravensburger Spieleland. In addition, we can offer you a daycare place for your children in the case of emergencies.
Your health comes first
Check out our health and wellbeing benefits, such as vaccinations, eye check-ups or (online) sports courses, or get a check-up from our company doctor.
Having fun together
We do not just celebrate our successes and the Christmas party once a year, but also come together regularly for after-work parties, game evenings or in small groups together with colleagues.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Human Resources Business Partner
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.