Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
For the Ravensburger Verlag GmbH we are looking for you to the next possible date as
Game Development Manager (m/w/d)
Discover challenging tasks
- Finding, fine tuning and realizing card games for an international audience
- Establishing and maintaining inventor relationships, initializing new product ideas via briefings
- Fine tuning and optimizing game mechanics for and with the consumer via play testing
- Realization of all projects in time and at cost with consumer needs in mind
- Providing and maintaining all product relevant information for internal and external use
These are your skills
- Bachelor`s degree with min. 3 years of experience in card games development
- Passion for games, intuition for game ideas and trends, competence in optimizing game mechanics
- Consumer first mentality, teamplayer and networker, efficient, innovative and tuned into the games market
- Ability to handle several projects at once and to link all the team`s work back into the products
- Fluent in both German and English; MS Office (prerequisite), SAP- and CMS-Skills (benefical)
This is your perspective
We offer you a varied, self-reliant and challenging job with many opportunities to take on responsibility. Bring your experience into our team and develop yourself professionally and personally together with us and the Ravensburger Academy.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you should preferably send to us via our online-portal.