Game Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Full-time
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Hybrid work
- Department: Programmbereich
- Start date: Immediately
We at Ravensburger are a family - a bunch full of different characters and personalities with heart and a passion for achieving our goals together. What drives us forward? A shared sense of purpose. Together we work on creating something meaningful - pure fulfillment for your career!
This is what we need you for
- Finding, fine tuning and realizing card games for an international audience
- Establishing and maintaining inventor relationships, initializing new product ideas via briefings
- Fine tuning and optimizing game mechanics for and with the consumer via play testing
- Realization of all projects in time and at cost with consumer needs in mind
- Providing and maintaining all product relevant information for internal and external use
This is what you can score highly with
- Bachelor`s degree with min. 3 years of experience in card games development
- Passion for games, intuition for game ideas and trends, competence in optimizing game mechanics
- Consumer first mentality, teamplayer and networker, efficient, innovative and tuned into the games market
- Ability to handle several projects at once and to link all the team`s work back into the products
- Fluent in both German and English; MS Office (prerequisite), SAP- and CMS-Skills (benefical)
Having fun together
We do not just celebrate our successes and the Christmas party once a year, but also come together regularly for after-work parties, game evenings or in small groups together with colleagues.
Your health comes first
Check out our health and wellbeing benefits, such as vaccinations, eye check-ups or (online) sports courses, or get a check-up from our company doctor.
We offer you a company pension plan and special conditions for occupational disability, accident and health insurance.
Our support association enables us to provide financial assistance to our employees in case they find themselves in a sudden emergency or unexpectedly have to bear extraordinary burdens.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Human Resources Business Partner
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.