Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
For the Ravensburger Verlag GmbH we are looking for you to the next possible date as
Process Manager (m/w/f)
for the Category Games
Discover challenging tasks
- Drive and coordinate the product development schedules with all stakeholders
- Pre-align with Supply Chain and TPE/Preproduction to prepare a make or buy decision
- Act as the bridge between cross funtional development teams and driving timeline and KO-Meeting
- Processing and executing all overarching safety, quality and metadata topics on back list items
- Secure up to date documentation on all schedules and consult stakeholders on changes
These are your skills
- Strong team player, who is able to drive culture change and willing for continuous process improvement
- Strong communication skills combined with hands-on mentality and open minded attitude
- At least 2 years professional experience in project management and problems solving excellence
- Very good knowledge of SAP, Wrike, MS Office and Englisch
- Technical editorial and SC understanding to secure that all requirements are covered
This is your perspective
We offer you a varied, self-reliant and challenging job with many opportunities to take on responsibility. Bring your experience into our team and develop yourself professionally and personally together with us and the Ravensburger Academy.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you should preferably send to us via our online-portal.