Process Manager (m/f/d)
for the Category Games
- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Full-time
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Hybrid work
- Department: Product, Editing & Design
- Start date: Immediately
We at Ravensburger are a family - a bunch full of different characters and personalities with heart and a passion for achieving our goals together. What drives us forward? A shared sense of purpose. Together we work on creating something meaningful - pure fulfillment for your career!
This is what we need you for
- Drive and coordinate the product development schedules with all stakeholders
- Pre-align with Supply Chain and TPE/Preproduction to prepare a make or buy decision
- Act as the bridge between cross funtional development teams and driving timeline and KO-Meeting
- Processing and executing all overarching safety, quality and metadata topics on back list items
- Secure up to date documentation on all schedules and consult stakeholders on changes
This is what you can score highly with
- Strong team player, who is able to drive culture change and willing for continuous process improvement
- Strong communication skills combined with hands-on mentality and open minded attitude
- At least 2 years professional experience in project management and problems solving excellence
- Very good knowledge of SAP, Wrike, MS Office and Englisch
- Technical editorial and SC understanding to secure that all requirements are covered
Live your dreams
We are happy to support you if you need some time off, want to realize your dreams and take a sabbatical. Let's discuss the possibilities together.
Having fun together
We do not just celebrate our successes and the Christmas party once a year, but also come together regularly for after-work parties, game evenings or in small groups together with colleagues.
We offer you a company pension plan and special conditions for occupational disability, accident and health insurance.
Leasing electronic equipment
Once a year in autumn, you can lease electronic devices such as notebooks, smartphones, tablets, printers and other equipment for 24 months for your private use. Through salary sacrifice you can gain an income tax advantage.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Human Resources Business Partner
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.