Ferienjob & Aushilfe in der Produktion / Logistik (m/w/d)
- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Full-time
- Job level: Zero hours contract
- Place of work: Working on site
- Department: Production, Engineering & Logistics
- Start date: ab Juni 2022
We at Ravensburger are a family - a bunch full of different characters and personalities with heart and a passion for achieving our goals together. What drives us forward? A shared sense of purpose. Together we work on creating something meaningful - pure fulfillment for your career!
This is what we need you for
- Befüllung von Maschinen
- Verpacken der Ware anhand der entsprechenden Bestellanforderungen
- Aufbau und Bestückung von Aufstellern
- Unterstützung im Bereich personalisierte Produkte
- Innerbetrieblicher Transport mittels Gabelstapler
This is what you can score highly with
- Motivation, Pünktlichkeit und Zuverlässigkeit
- Gute Auffassungsgabe, Teamfähigkeit und körperliche Belastbarkeit
- Hohes Maß an Flexibilität
- Bereitschaft zur Schicht- und Wochenendarbeit
- Mindestalter 18 Jahre
Having fun together
We do not just celebrate our successes and the Christmas party once a year, but also come together regularly for after-work parties, game evenings or in small groups together with colleagues.
More in your pocket
In addition to your attractive salary, you will benefit from employer contributions towards employee savings and employee discounts on our products.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Assistant HR Business Partner & Recruitment Specialist
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.