Mitarbeiter Digitaldruck (m/w/d)
- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Full-time
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Working on site
- Department: Production, Engineering & Logistics
- Start date: ab sofort
We at Ravensburger are both a truly global company and a family. As a bunch full of different characters and personalities with heart and a passion for achieving our goals together, we offer a great range of entertainment for children and families. What drives us forward? A shared sense of purpose. Together we are working on creating something meaningful - pure fulfillment for your career!
This is what we need you for
- Bedienen und Rüsten der Maschinen nach Maßgabe der Fertigungsaufträge selbstständig und im Team
- Fertigen von personalisierten Produkte
- Auftragsverfolgung und Priorisierung von internen & externen Aufträgen
- Erkennen und Beheben auftretender Störungen
- Einarbeitung und Betreuung von Saisonkräften
This is what you can score highly with
- Vorkenntnisse im Bereich (Digital-)Druck von Vorteil
- Interesse an technischen Zusammenhängen
- Schnelle Auffassungsgabe sowie ein ausgeprägtes technisches Verständnis
- Belastbarkeit, Flexibilität und Teamfähigkeit
- Bereitschaft im Zwei- bzw. Dreischichtbetrieb zu arbeiten
Pensions are a complex issue. That's why we offer our employees free advice on pensions and retirement planning from the German Pension Insurance Fund (Deutsche Rentenversicherung). All your questions about pensions as well as statutory and private pension plans can be answered there.
The little ones under control
We will support you and your family in finding a childcare place and by offering employer-financed childcare during the Easter, Pentecost, summer and autumn school breaks in our Ravensburger Spieleland. In addition, we can offer you a daycare place for your children in the case of emergencies.
We offer you a company pension plan and special conditions for occupational disability, accident and health insurance.
Having fun together
We do not just celebrate our successes and the Christmas party once a year, but also come together regularly for after-work parties, game evenings or in small groups together with colleagues.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Assistant HR Business Partner & Recruitment Specialist
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.