- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Part-time 80%
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Working on site
- Department: Production, Engineering & Logistics
- Start date: ab sofort
We at Ravensburger are a family - a bunch full of different characters and personalities with heart and a passion for achieving our goals together. What drives us forward? A shared sense of purpose. Together we work on creating something meaningful - pure fulfillment for your career!
This is what we need you for
- Packen von Sortimenten und Displays sowie Rüsten neuer Aufträge, Erstellen von Packmustern
- Einlegarbeiten der verschiedensten Arten und Formen (z.B. Polybeutel, Kärtchen, Pläne, Würfel, Kegel usw.)
- Bestücken der Maschinen (Etikettenspender, Stapelheber, Einlegetische, Hubwagen und Förderbänder)
- Einlernen neuer Mitarbeiter in den Arbeitsprozess
- Durchführung von Qualitätskontrollen der einzulegenden Materialien
This is what you can score highly with
- Idealerweise erste Berufserfahrung als Produktionhelfer
- Engagierte, zuverlässige und sorgfältige Arbeitsweise
- Körperliche Belastbarkeit sowie Teamfähigkeit
- Gute Deutschkenntnisse
- Zeitliche Flexibilität und Bereitschaft zur Schichtarbeit
Pensions are a complex issue. That's why we offer our employees free advice on pensions and retirement planning from the German Pension Insurance Fund (Deutsche Rentenversicherung). All your questions about pensions as well as statutory and private pension plans can be answered there.
The little ones under control
We will support you and your family in finding a childcare place and by offering employer-financed childcare during the Easter, Pentecost, summer and autumn school breaks in our Ravensburger Spieleland. In addition, we can offer you a daycare place for your children in the case of emergencies.
We offer you a company pension plan and special conditions for occupational disability, accident and health insurance.
Having fun together
We do not just celebrate our successes and the Christmas party once a year, but also come together regularly for after-work parties, game evenings or in small groups together with colleagues.
Food & Drinks
We take care of your well-being - with free fruit and water dispensers in the office as well as discounted food in our company restaurant at the Ravensburg office.
Your way to Ravensburger
It's always nice to know what to expect. That's why we've summarized for you what to expect during the application process and what the next steps will be here.
We have also answered some general and frequently asked questions in our FAQs. Feel free to check it out: FAQ Ravensburger
You still have some questions?
Do you still have any questions about your application, the job or anything else? I am happy to answer them.
Human Resources Business Partner
(Help us to keep the process lean and apply via the "Apply Now" button instead of sending an email.)
Statement on equal opportunities
Ravensburger is a family-owned company with family values, a strong sense of community and mutual respect. We foster a diverse corporate culture and therefore make sure that we work together in a fair, respectful and tolerant way where there is no place for discrimination.