Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
For the Ravensburger Group we are looking for you from the earliest possible date as
Manager Operational Excellence (m/f/d)
Global Supply Chain
Discover challenging tasks
- Drive process optimization, operational excellence within supply chain and for interfunctional processes
- Annual planning of operational excellence projects; monitoring of projects and results
- Execution and faciliation of projects and workshops at our manufacturing sites and supply chain locations
- Development of production system with selection of tools, methods (e.g. Lean, TOC, SixSigma), standards and best practices
- Develop CIP organization & methodological competence within the organization
These are your skills
- Academic degree preferably in industrial/process engineering or business administration
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience within the manufacturing industry preferably within supply chain
- Analytical thinking, achievement oriented, results driven and change leader
- Hands-on mentality and proactive approach
- Fluent in English and German
This is your perspective
We offer you a varied, self-reliant and challenging job with many opportunities to take on responsibility. Bring your experience into our team and develop yourself professionally and personally together with us and the Ravensburger Academy.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents online.