Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
Human Resources is becoming more international and we are adding to our team in Ravensburg a new role as
International HR Business Partner (m/f)
Discover challenging tasks
- Act as a HR Business Partner for our European subsidiaries in a coordinating and advisory role
- Engage with and consult leadership team on global HR initiatives i.e. Talent, Performance Management
- Co-develop and implement global HR standards and processes including Compensation & Benefits
- Drive HR strategy and company culture across out international set-up
These are your skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a senior HR Business Partner Role within an international scope
- Business savvy in all main fields of HR Management such as C+B, Talent, Recruitment
- Excellent skills in building relationships across all levels, gaining commitment and being effective
- Fluent in English, German language skills required second
This is your perspective
We are adding a new role to our team to expand our international HR set up. We offer lot of opportunities to shape HR initiatives in a warm and caring company environment. We value the experience you'll bring to our team and look forward to share ideas and concepts to carry out our HR strategy. Personal development, familyfeel and recognition are core elements of our company culture.
We look forward to getting to know you. Please apply here: