Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
For the Ravensburger Spieleverlag GmbH we are looking for you for the next possible date as
Global Key Account Manager (m/f)
for our e-commerce sector
Discover challenging tasks
- Expansion of our customer relations with major online retailers and marketplaces on a global level
- Negotiation of global framework agreements for product ranges, pricing and delivery conditions
- Development of a global account strategy and assurance of the overall objectives
- Collaboration with local key account teams and drafting of budgets and sales forecasts
- Maintaining reliable relationships with our global customer's decision-makers
These are your skills
- Degree in business administration, ideally with an IT background
- Several years of experience in KAM e-commerce for FMCG or in Vendor Management for onlne merchants
- High self-motivation and team player skills
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of understanding of complex interrelationships
- Negotiating skills and self-confident appearance in German and English
This is your perspective
We offer you a varied, self-reliant and challenging job with many opportunities to take on responsibility. Bring you experience into our team and develop yourself professionally and personally together with us and the Ravensburger Academy.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you should preferably send to us via our online-portal.