Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
For the Ravensburger Verlag GmbH we are looking for you for the next possible date as
Sales Excellence Manager (m/f)
Discover challenging tasks
- Facilitating and promoting the professionalization of sales across sales teams
- Support in developing and executing a global sales strategy and optimization of processes
- Drive sales strategy and structure across sales teams and across categories
- Engage with local markets to develop best practices and new strategies
- Creating transparency in market and customer potentials across sales teams and markets
These are your skills
- Business studies, preferably with a focus on finance and controlling
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales excellence management, commercial strategy or sales consulting
- High self-motivation and e-commerce affinity
- Excellent analytical skills and a high level of understanding of complex interrelationships
- Negotiating skills, attention to detail and communication skills in German and English
This is your perspective
We offer you a varied, self-reliant and challenging job with many opportunities to take on responsibility. Bring you experience into our team and develop yourself professionally and personally together with us and the Ravensburger Academy.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you should preferably send to us via our online-portal.